Soft Skills Modules covered under NASSCOM's Data Analytics Associate program
UNIT I: Understand the Verticals - Engineering, Financial and others (NOS 2101)
- Understanding systems viz. Engineering Design, Manufacturing, Smart Utilities,
- Production lines, Automotive, Technology etc.
- Understanding Business problems related to various businesses
UNIT II: Manage your work to meet requirements (NOS 9001)
- Understanding Learning objectives,
- Introduction to work & meeting requirements,
- Time Management,
- Work management & prioritization,
- Quality & Standards Adherence,
UNIT III: Work effectively with Colleagues (NOS 9002)
- Introduction to work effectively,
- Team Work, Professionalism,
- Effective Communication skills, etc.
UNIT IV: Maintain Healthy, Safe & Secure Working Environment (NOS 9003)
- Introduction, workplace safety,
- Report Accidents & Emergencies,
- Protect health & safety as your work,
- course conclusion, assessment
UNIT V: Provide Data/Information in Standard Formats (NOS 9004)
- Introduction, Knowledge Management,
- Standardized reporting & compliances,
- Decision Models,
- course conclusion.
UNIT VI: Working with Documents (NOS 0703)
- Standard Operating Procedures for documentation and knowledge sharing,
- Defining purpose and scope documents,
- Understanding structure of documents – case studies, articles, white papers, technical reports, minutes of meeting etc.,
- Style and format, intellectual Property and Copyright,
- Document preparation tools – Visio, PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.,
- Version Control, Accessing and updating corporate knowledge base, Peer review and feedback.
UNIT VII: Develop Knowledge, Skill and Competences (NOS 9005)
- Introduction to Knowledge skills & competences,
- Training & Development,
- Learning & Development, Policies and Record keeping, etc.