Summer Training in MATLAB, LabVIEW, PYTHON Data Science, Internet of Things
The summer trainings are a mechanism for the students see and apply what they learn in theory and in practical with-in the premises of the educational institutes to the real world scenarios. However, in real world for the organizations, specifically the ones which are working on core technological areas it is not possible to actually take in all the students. This is a genuine statement, which will be endorsed by most of the human resources people. This is purely due to the reasons normally well outside the control of industry.
However, in general the industry also wishes to have students onboard in order to make them understand the real world realities, even though it is not possible to accommodate each and every student. The basic reason is that by doing this, the organizations are trying to help create a good pool for employable people for itself.
Considering all these real life realities, Tech SMART Systems are offering a chance to all the students to actually enroll in the summer training program being organized, where people who are working in industry would like to participate with the students in imparting the knowledge that has been gained over a number of years.
This webpage outlines the courses which are specifically designed to impart the knowledge from industry to the students.
The courses listed below are basically targeted at the students who wish to gain the real life experience of working in an organization.
These courses, though will be conducted within a classroom, but will be delivered in the same way as training programs are conducted in any company.
In addition, these courses will also focus on some of the real life situations where the technology is a way of life.
- Basic understanding of any programming language
- Basic understanding of any database management system is desirable
- Knowledge of networking is desired
- Programming algorithms and flow-charting
The PYTHON courses can be taken by students of any semester any branch of B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Sc/MCA. The LabVIEW and MATLAB courses are meant for students of B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Sc. having background of Electronics, Electrical, Chemical, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or IT.
- Helpful to the students for their Final year projects.
- Design and develop real time data acquisition and control applications
- Distributed processing applications
- Communication with various devices and programs
- Managing large applications
- Opens up new job opportunities
At the end of each course the students will receive a Certificate of Summer Training.
LIST OF COURSES AVAILABLE FOR SUMMER TRAINING
- Schedule for Summer Training
- Summer Training Registration Form
- MATLAB Training (Fundamentals + Advanced)
- Foundations of Machine Learning: Algorithmic Approach
- Machine Learning in MATLAB
- Python for Data Science
- Machine Learning in Python
- Deep Learning with Python
- LabVIEW Programming
- Optimization Algorithms in MATLAB
- Raspberry Pi and Internet of Things (using Python)
- IoT and Automation using MATLAB, Arduino & ThingSpeak)
Please pay the training fees before you start filling up the registration form below.
You will require to fill up the Transaction number in the last page of the registration form.
If you still haven't paid, use the link below to pay the fees online by either using your Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking (ALL Banks supported), mobile wallets (Mobikwik, Ola Money, Freecharge, Jiomoney), UPI, or your Instamojo account/wallet.
There will be NO transaction fees levied for online payments on this website, and you will be charged the actual training fees only.